Massage is available at CrossFit Birkenhead.
Massage therapist Roger White is onsite on Tuesday. Appointments are available during the afternoon and evening.
60 minute sessions: $80
45 minute sessions: $65
30 minute sessions: $45
Bookings can be made by texting/calling Roger on 021 129 8495 or via email to email@example.com.
About the massage
To achieve optimum fitness and flexibility, muscles need to return to their normal resting length after exercise. Massage dramatically assists in this process by realigning the muscle fibres and releasing knots in the muscle tissues.
Other benefits of massage:
- Muscle soreness is reduced and fatigue is lessened.
- Improves the rate of recovery after strenuous activity.
- Blood circulation is improved, resulting in the removal of toxins and waste and the speedier delivery of oxygen and nutrients.
- Reduces aches and pains.
- Increases the range of motion in joints.
- Reduces tension and stress.
Types of massage available:
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Specific sports massage
- Myofascial release
- Therapeutic massage (includes postural analysis)
- Relaxation massage
Orthobionomy techniques can also be included to provide postural release using the self-corrective reflexes of the body. These are useful if you have any area of on-going pain or discomfort.